A Meno...Pause
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I am new

2 posters

Go down

Hi I am new Empty Hi I am new

Post by dede Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:21 am

Hi, I think I am the firs member you have.My name is Dede Very Happy I came across this forum while I was surfing on formation support forum. I like the idea of your forum; it’s really something most of us look for in my age more information. Well to start I am Polish lady living in the Middle East with my two DD. One is 4 and the big one is 7, they are the joy of my life, as working mother I feel my life is running with no brakes, Time past so quickly this year and in June I will be 36 I cant believe it. Hope to make friends and I know I will enjoy this forum.
dede
dede

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new Empty Reply to DeDe

Post by clouda9 Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:58 am

Welcome to the forum, looks like we are in this together for now. Loved your intro and yes life does seem to pass by faster as we get older. Remember when you were a little girl...wanted to be big, you were a teen...could not wait to move out of the house? I do not want to go back, just wish I would have appreciated the time there a little more. I love you
clouda9
clouda9
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-29

https://meno.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new Empty Re: Hi I am new

Post by dede Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:40 am

Thanks for the warm welcome dear. Yah! we dont know what we are missing till its too late.
dede
dede

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new Empty Re: Hi I am new

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum